Monday, March 13, 2006

 

Monday Mar. 13, 2006 - Year 3, Day 357 – have your way with it

-15C/5F, clear, frosty, magnificent morning – foot feeling mostly normal again, big walk planned today

a 3rd year of musing is drawing to a close in the next few days; my annual pondering what to do/change/start/stop rolling around in my belly

yesterday’s cloudy weather erased by sunshine & a good talking to from a friend; sorry DB . . my comments were over the top & public when, at best, they should have been private; in the words of Joan Baez:
‘The easiest kind of relationship for me is with ten thousand people. The hardest is with one.’

this new day, unspoiled, waiting for me to have my way with it

this new day will be different than any day that has gone before, different than whatever might be ahead – it is TODAY, this day . . in every sense of it

I painted the bottom corner of the canvas called ‘early morning’ already - very nice, but what about the rest ? will it be:

- filled with colour, animation & people or dull plain things from pile # 2 on my desk ?

- filled with old memories, old flames, old ideas, old stories or new ones I make today ?

- full of fun, productive, pretty & fine ?

it’s all up to me & I have the time

it’s all up to you too

it is YOUR day, have your way with it

Mark
342,224

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?