Friday, March 10, 2006

 

March 9 Responses

Hello Mark, A note from that 'feisty' Dutch girl in CA...smile. Happy to see you're enjoying and evaluating the feedback others are giving you too.( I never meant to be harsh or to 'wrong' you ) To hear the truth and then admitting the truth to ourselves is very uncomfortable and upsetting.... I learned by trial and error that by telling the truth to oneself it becomes a solvent that dissolves my upsets, makes sense?? There are 3 states of mind we can find ourselves in during any given moment, the negative, the positive and the neutral......... I am working every day to have less negative moments and turn the ones I encounter into neutral or positives. Is an exhausting process but practice helps and to do so becomes easier by the day. It's a great 'tool' that was given to me by a valuable, lovable man and I am happy to share this with you. Keep up your good work, sweet, evolving guy. Hugs, EvD, Pasadena

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?