Thursday, March 09, 2006

 

March 8 Responses

You could start a business, write a book, go on the lecture circuit, do an infomercial on flirting. You are a non-stop, unabashed and brazen flirterer....., DL, Calgary [sent from Frankfurt]
. . .
Hi – did you mention danger, speed and all those other adrenal producing activities. I have a cold…. Boo hoo. I just hate being sick and I have done so well this winter. It is lack of sleep I am sure. I don’t know how you continue on with the hours you keep. I feel like scratching my eyeballs out. I really like Dale Auger’s paintings. I am working my way through all the info on the website. I sent it to my friend Roseanne who works with Loretta Todd making Aboriginal films. I think she would be very interested in him in many ways. He is really nice looking. I am glad your heel is improving. Cheers, DB, Red Deer
. . .
Hi Mark, I have been receiving duplicates of the daily musings this past month or two. I have replied to the other address asking to be removed but I am still receiving both emails. Can you please delete me from one of the lists so I don't receive two emails every day? Thanks a lot and have a great day!, JS, Calgary
. . .
Hi...I am not sure how you got my email address but I really would like you to discontinue sending me your musings... I don't have time to read them... Thanks, ML, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?