Monday, March 06, 2006

 

March 6 Responses

Mark, unfortunately I will not be in Calgary this week I have to travel to Vancouver. I will let you know my schedule on return and we can get together either later this week or early next., KM, Edmonton
. . .
Give that pooch a belly rub for me. I can't believe it's been a year., DL, Calgary writing from Frankfurt
. . .
Although an interesting read, I do get inundated with many emails everyday. Can you please remove me from your list for the daily "musings". thks, JG, Calgary
. . .
Having broken up with yet another man, sometimes I think you are the only man who is consistently there for me. I really do enjoy your musings. Afraid I need a few days to regroup. Even though one knows the outcome well before it happens, it is always tough to let go of the thought that maybe this time it will work out. What it did teach me was that I do want to be in a relationship and I am much clearer both on what i expect and what I need to give. You really are the only consistent man in my life...........every morning I start my day with you...........that's good (even though it is one-sided) Thank you, CL, Chestermere
. . .
Hi, Mark: Just wanted to let you know that I have accepted the position of Managing Director at Thackray Burgess and will be leaving Stikeman Elliott this week. I do not have my new co-ordinates yet but I will email you when I have them set up. Hope your injury is healing. Please cancel the musings to my old email address. Regards, BC, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?