Thursday, March 30, 2006

 

March 30 Responses

Great to receive today's "musing". I missed yesterday's, while still enjoying our "electronic exchanges"., JN, Newmarket
. . .
Hi Mark,Thanks for the note...I was away from my computer the remainder of yesterday ..Yes, i do exist ;-)Yes I am a golfer. Love it. Only been at it for 2 seasons, and surprisingly enough, I play quite well.- I am no longer single, and I am not raising small children (or large ones at that)- What do you consider mind-altering (just kidding; no need for pills, of any sort at this point in my life)- definitely don't smoke, but love good shiraz- golf-a-holic would be more appropriate- don't mind the occasional country song- I'm 29 years old, energetic on all levels ;-)Interesting. I do have several friends in your age category, that meet the criteria...(female, single, breathing)....:-), DH, Calgary

Sounds like Maui Wowee to me but perhaps they were Vegas showgulls. (Ouch) ; probably American gals. The only gulls you'll see in Maui are the ones in your dreams. Maui has no seagulls. Have a great time anyway!, VJP, DeWinton
. . .
Cut and paste the link below...... Make sure you have your speakers on.... enjoy!!!! http://clarako.com/I_Like_You.swf , BP, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?