Thursday, March 30, 2006

 

March 29 Responses

Hi Mark, I've been reading your musings (in the beginning reluctantly), not knowinghow you got my email, and more concerned with THAT than considering what adifference receiving this could make to me, in my life, each day. When I discovered you were a golfer, I thought this guy can't be that bad . So I've been reading, each day. I don't know you, we may never meet, and the beauty of your daily musings, is you actually get to make a difference anyway. I, and I would assert, almost all of those you touch in some way relate to you, connect with you,hear you, get you. If, we choose to let that in. Thank you for sharing yourself, your thoughts, your life essentially, with so many, so willingly. I wonder what the world could be like if we all operated, and shared this way..I have a new relationship to 'strangers'. Thank you for this., DH, Calgary
. . .
Hello Mark, Great Read Today!!!! Major food for thought. This put me into a very reflective time & space to consider those moments of me maybe being the rock and thinking of the "big waves" I created in someone's world. Was it a wave or a ripple? I also thought of how I choose to respond/react to that big or little stone being tossed into my pond and realizing that there definitely were/still are times where my response was not at all in alignment with the ripple or wave. Thanks Mark, JJPS would you please add XXXX to your list of Musers? XXX@YYY.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?