Sunday, March 26, 2006

 

March 26 Responses

Thanks for all the wonderful stories but I need to be taken off your mail list. I just don't have the time anymore., SP, Calgary
. . .
Sandra here in Idaho saying 'yes'! to today's musing!! It spoke to my heart. "The More"....I love your progression from Maui beach beckoning, unexpected pleasures waiting, opportunity and adventure calling. Then, initial awareness of being lone....to a natural doing what pleases you, saying your truth, self discovery, owning your reality, clarity, opening, accepting, exploring, discovering; valuing those who know you, weighing partnering/sharing/equality juxtaposed with valuing your own completely selfish independence, streaming consciousness.....and back into the cycle. What a deep and simple truth. , SW, Coeur d'Alene
. . .
Have a wonderful time in Maui. On the way to Hana you'll find passion fruit trees, ready to consume. There is a gorgeous beach, one of James Michener's favorites. This is what I remember going back 25 years........ Yes, the more discussions you have internally with yourself the MORE you discover about who you are, what you really want (and not) We're all longing for that special partner who will accept us for the person we have become with all our eccentric, spontaneous, exciting, pragmatic and most of all our loving qualities.... this should be very simple, why is it not? I love the idea of a fluffy souffle for breakfast.......great coffee and sharing a newspaper sitting on the sunny patio, sounds attractive to me every day of the week., EvD, Pasadena
. . .
Dear Mark, I am looking for a lover/partner/mate too, but does one look or wait for the unexpected?, PV, ?
. . .
I rely on musings to keep me connected with Calgary when I'm away - and look forward to seeing the world through your eyes wherever I am. Pardon the lack of eloquence, but that's what comes of thumb typing on the Blackberry. I've been fully engaged with the usual work and am also working full out in the oil patch - something new for me. Last week I worked in Halifax and - at the moment - I'm in Ohio with my father. He's celebrating his 85th birthday - spending the afternoon shooting landings in his own plane. I hope we're both able to do as well when we "grow up." Tomorrow night I'm flying to Germany with my grandsons. Back in Calgary next Sunday night. Unfortunately, I'll be in work mode again when you're in Maui. But thank you for asking!! When you're back, maybe we could arrange another drink at Earl's ... Or someplace in my quadrant. I don't think I'm seabass worthy - so save the fish (actually - I made a fish drawing for you and need an opportunity to present the thing). However, I can be a pretty decent friend. Well, amigo, my thumbs are exhausted. Let's do see each other when we're both back. Fly safe. Kisses, CB, Calgary [from a blackberry in Ohio]

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?