Thursday, March 23, 2006

 

March 23 Responses

Ask your travel agent about Alabama for some golf. AMAZING courses on the Robert Trent Jones Trail (a wide variety of top courses throughout the state and better prices than many places). Many of the courses also have separate par 3 courses as well that are extremely challenging with lots of hills, sand and lush vegetation - never seen anything like them. If you head to Mobile, it's right on the ocean and has the sweetest peel and eat shrimp imaginable (as well as top notch golf). Alabama is a bit tricky to get there from Calgary (probably a few plane stops), but well worth the effort., ME, Calgary
. . .
Swinging clubs eh? You know they're now officially legal in Montreal now. I admit, I'm surprised with your openness. But, you know Mark, whatever blows your skirt up! ;-), JS, Calgary
. . .
MarK, MaRk, MArk, How are things with you? Kelowna is great, getting better in fact. emember how I told you about this gentleman that I met from Coquitlam? He has become the most wonderful happening in my life. He flew in last weekend for a visit, is flying in again this weekend. I just thought that I would share this with you. Often, more often lately, I thought there would not be a special person in my life and my, how things can change. Spending four days together, and not wanting it to end says it all. Keep up your writing, and truthfully, I never did skim. Just thought it was good for your ego to say that I did! Wish you much merry this season, GP, Kelowna
. . .
Suggestions on beach favorites - Turks and Caicos, St. John, Grand Cayman,Anguilla, Petit St. Vincent, Tortola. I have been to 23 islands. If youneed suggestions email me directly. VBL - Englewood, CO
. . .

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?