Monday, March 20, 2006

 

March 20 Responses

Yahoo!, JB, Calgary
. . .
4593 - WOO HOO, what a wonderful connection. I am one of the new ones and Ihave enjoyed the daily muses (though have not read each and every one).Curious what's my number 4487??? - HA!, SZ, Calgary
. . .
Dear Mark, It's odd that I should read the ramblings of a man I have never met and if the future is anything like the past, never will. I found myself thinking today "Watch the ego Mark" and the countered myself with - well you'd have to have a hefty ego to share yourself daily with so many people. And what is wrong with thinking well of yourself? My early training jumps in to make sure that I never overstep self imposed ego boundaries. Obviously, you were encouraged in your childhood. Good. So... Happy Birthday Blog. And many happy returns. CC, Chimacum, Washington
. . .
I appreciate what you do here. It's real. The feedback you get from your fellow musers is real, too, and I enjoy their responses. I look very forward to seeing what you've got to say each day. There is immense power in words. I'm happy to be part of this growing group and look forward to many more years... (btw - have reserved that book you mentioned from the library... I'll let you know) L.S., Calgary
. . .
Hi Mark, Please add the following name to your email list: XXXX@YYY.ca , Thanks, WA, Calgary
. . .
Hi Mark: Congratulations on reaching your musing anniversary milestone. I enjoy your musings and read them most days, even as they are buried in with the 300 others I get daily. I especially enjoy them when I am travelling on business as it is a small grounding to Calgary (home). Your work and thoughts touch people in so many different ways. I still think you underestimate the importance of what started as a group of 8. Take Care. Regards, MW, Calgary
. . .
Hi Mark, I know I have been rather incommunicado but maybe just a lil preoccupied.Life is busier in Mexico than ever in Canada. Many thanks for your musings and congrats on the job and dedication! Also want to say thanks for KT. She's my gem now too! TA, Puerto Vallarta
. . .
Congratulations Mark on a most successful BOMA awards evening! You and your committee put a lot of time and effort into the evening, and the event was most successful. Too bad I wasn't feeling 100%, but, I truly enjoyed how social everyone was! Thank you for being my guest. Also thank you for the referral to XXXXl. I enjoyed our meeting on Friday - please keep me posted if I be of assistance to them or to yourself. Happy to help! Thanks, SM, Calgary
. . .
"reflection, sadness + fond memories" you are 'no ordinary memory' , thankyou for 'marksmusing' have a wonderful week. glad to hear that your foot is 'really' healing, bb,Calgary


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?