Thursday, March 02, 2006

 

March 2 Responses

Mark, I have Four tickets to Decidedly Jazz Danceworks "Possessed " party at MacEwan Hall on Saturday night. I am away skiing and will not be able to attend. Thought you may have fun with the tickets. This years "possessed" is a dance party featuring live music from iBomba! and DJ Rob Faust, and spontaneous performances by the DJD company. The hall will be set up like the streets of Havana, and have a glamorous nightclub. The tickets are your if you want them. Just send me a note and I will leave them with Kerry or Rebecca, HS, Calgary
. . .
Hi Mark, I'm not sure how I got on your email list, but I would like to have my name removed at tis time. I have a number of daily emails I receive and have decided I have to cut back as they're all interesting, but time consuming to read. I admire you dedication to the discipline of walking, writing and pondering everyday. Keep going! best of luck, DM, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?