Sunday, March 19, 2006

 

March 18 Responses

Hi – I am glad it went so well for you. Nothing like a successful gala that your team has put together. Somehow the walrus basking thing is cracking me up as I have a visual of your blue suit on it. Not sure about the tusks though. You are definitely more of an otter personality but I also think more seal than walrus. It’s the playfulness of the seal. I am working like mad to put together a self care workshop and to do my homework ….. jumping back and fourth as an new idea hits. I think I will take a walk and sort my head out. Enjoy your well earned rest. What starts tomorrow? , DB, Red Deer
. . .
Congratulations on a job well done!, LR, Irvine
. . .
I am sure the Gala went well; how could it not? Congratulations on all your hard work. Sorry I was out of town and missed it. My hat is off to you and your daily musings; always fresh, usually provocative, never boring! They have been part of my daily routine for these past three years, and will continue to nourish my thoughts and expand my perspective. Keep up the good work!, KK, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?