Monday, March 13, 2006

 

March 12 Responses

"Recognizing ourselves and acting from our own perspectives", quoted and combined by FD with Ayn Rand, leaves a sour taste in VP's mind, reminiscent of Hitler. "Recognizing ourselves" is so hard for so many. Acting in the best interests of all might be a refreshing change. Though I'm not Catholic in anything but my catholic approach to life, I have read some. It seems to me, through my reading, that the holy grail of happiness is achieved through humility, denial of self, learning to give and a lifelong quest to understand. It has been my experience. Perhaps, in recognizing others' concerns and struggling to understand the connection of those concerns to their history their current challenges and their dreams of the future, each of us might learn and grow. At least, those of us who might want to listen and, then, after a little thinking time, respond., VP, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?