Friday, March 10, 2006

 

March 10 Responses

RE Win/Win: I agree! If a compromise leaves you feeling compromised, then it certainly isn't a win/win. If it's possible to find an alternative solution that truly IS a win/win, then it's valuable. I have quite often used the word Compromise, but I think I like Alternative Solution better. Thanks, Mark, for the great thoughts today. Warmly, VG, Calgary
. . .
CL,Chestermere - I am always empathetic to those going through the loss of a loved one. You are in my thoughts. VBL - Englewood, CO
. . .
I don't know Mark... I think as we get older, we have to compromise MORE. Not compromise our morals and beliefs and standards, but on how we accept others along with all their baggage and faults. I see too many people putting other people on the 'unacceptable' list just because of dumb stuff. The older we get, the more we have, you know, and the more we need others to be understanding of all that and still see that beautiful adorable person inside. Am I dreaming? , SM, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?