Friday, March 17, 2006

 

Friday Mar. 17, 2006 - Year 3, Day 361 - the green

-6C/21F, more hoar frost . . the trees, especially the evergreens, seem to welcome the coat of wet that will melt on them by mid-day; Gusta cools herself in her spot by the opened patio door which I am going to rename the shedding ground

going for green, the green movement, the wearin’ of the green . . should really be more about golf I think that environmental sustainability or Irish drunkenness; Happy St. Patrick’s day to all those who celebrate driving the snakes out of Ireland; it makes me wonder if the Irish would be so much fun if drinking had been against their religion ?

a peaceful end to a chaotic week for my fellow committee members & I the ‘year’ is nearly over as we gear up for our BOMA Award Gala function tomorrow night . . then on Monday we can get back to our real jobs 100% . . it’s been a pile of work & it is supposed to end in a pile of fun . . 1 more day to go !

to HMCD, you invited it - you had it coming

for LS:
‘I get to choose how I react to what is happening to me.’
- Viktor Frankl [from ‘Man’s Search For Meaning . . recommend you get a copy]

Mark
342,128

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?