Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

Wednesday Feb. 15, 2006 - Year 3, Day 331 - snow-way

-13C/9F, calm gorgeous serene scene; we were the first tracks everywhere we went – new snow & more falling makes Gusta very happy

many thanks to those who responded yesterday – you were prolific & poignant; I had a very good & largely solitary day . . with a frenetic late afternoon of car trouble . . followed by a very peaceful evening + a great sleep

my ‘sweetheart day’ was not without it challenges to my psyche; engine trouble upon returning to the city from my trip to Canmore; based on a lurching & now dead engine & smoke coming out the exhaust I suspect my engine elected a new pope – serious repairs & or a ‘new vehicle quest’ will be on my agenda for the next few days

there are days when I can work from home all day without need for a car . . but today is not one of them – leaving me two options; I can cancel everything & go back to bed [ah . .wouldn’t that be nice] or ‘get truckin’ . .

my stress level will be lower by noon . . but for now I must go

gotta catch a bus to the car dealer & car rental place . . tic toc

Mark
341,848

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?