Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

Tuesday Feb. 21, 2006 - Year 3, Day 337 - omen

-4C/25F, calm & sunny . . a great looking day shaping up; the neighbourhood abuzz frenetic humming; holiday weekend is over & kids rush to buses, trash is at the curb & everyone seems to be late for work driving like idiots – Gusta pays no heed, sniffing with her snout ¼ inch from the ground while she trots at high speed

a good omen I think that will keep me warm all morning - I made my first phone call this morning, I got the warmest of good mornings & ‘isn’t life wonderful greetings . .

is a ‘good omen’ really a misspelling ? . . maybe it was ‘good women’ but someone left out the the W ?

each time a good omen comes my way, there seems to be a woman involved . . hmmm

Irene [IO] in London is having a birthday today . . have not heard from her in a while – perhaps she’s playing on a Portuguese beach or a Portuguese guy . . whatever, may it be a happy one !

thanks JD for the great essay you forwarded ‘How Men Choose Women’ by J. Kearns . . absolutely a hoot [but clearly for men only . . we wouldn’t want omen to know all our secrets, not that we aren’t pretty obvious already

it’s a short week . . tons to do in 4 days, 3 speeches, 2 meetings a day . . . hopefully a good omen will bring me a rose . . .

Mark
342,704

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?