Saturday, February 11, 2006

 

Saturday Feb. 11, 2006 - Year 3, Day 327 - just right for keeping

lots of sniffing [the dog] in strange territory, Gusta & I walked very early in Red Deer before driving back to Calgary - eerie & beautiful as a full moon headed toward the west horizon on my right just as a light show unfolded on my left/east side – then, just as the sun rose, the moon vanished - like a changing of the guard; now breakfasted, napped & ready to greet this gorgeous day; 9C/48F sunny & calm

“Friends are generally of the same sex, for when men and women agree, it is only in the conclusions; their reasons are always different. “ – George Santayana

I’ve never analyzed it that way, so George may be right but I find cultivation of friendships of the opposite sex most intriguing - with stars in my eyes I hopefully watch for sizzle factor & sschazzamm indicators

rarely getting my wish but forever hopeful

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you." - Elbert Hubbard

I treasure honest communication & cultivate interesting eclectic relationships with smart people – so many of the near misses, close calls, ‘bad timing’ & poor choices have often made some of the most extraordinary friends, just right for keeping

I had a great evening with DB however the clouds did not collide, lighting did not strike & the full moon served no purpose

will this be a new romance ?
- apparently the stars are not correctly aligned

will she be a great new friend ?
- I think so, hope so

Mark
341,944

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?