Monday, February 13, 2006

 

Monday Feb. 13, 2006 - Year 3, Day 329 - to dream perchance to sleep

7C/45F in south Calgary this morning - strong Chinook winds push big clouds around like beach balls; Gusta seems to be making a point, daily taking her poop break in front of the same house, making a statement about poor taste/design as a full moon lit the way

I woke up in a strange foggy half-awake state thinking there was an urgent fax or email I needed to get up to send out for a client [there was nothing diarized for that] but it kept me wrestling for about 20 minutes; it haunts me a little now as I am wondering what I forgot . . but I think it is just the dream lingering

the more this weather hangs around to inspire spring thoughts & the more I see snow storms in the east I am getting a golf-somewhere-warm itch . . or maybe it’s just dry skin from the low humidity; interesting challenge to use George’s Skin Cream or call my travel agent – oh bother, what to do ?

we caught up on ‘form filling’ & gossip from his condo project when I had lunch with by dad yesterday – always entertaining, often revealing interesting insights including a big one yesterday - it has been seven years since my mother died . . finally, finally, finally . . he is moving on emotionally & it seems so very healthy

so far the phone is ringing regularly but no word yet on an absent fax or e-mail . . probably just a dream . . tic toc . . a week of work awaits
Mark
341,896

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?