Friday, February 24, 2006

 

February 24 Responses

Hi Mark, It was interesting to read about the daily coffee group because this is something I have seen many times over in other locations. When I worked atWoodward’s (market mall) , they would be waiting at the door before the store even opened. They all rushed up to the restaurant , not to enjoy the coffee (my girlfriend said it smelled like dirty socks ???) but to enjoy everyone's company and to share the news of the previous day. My Dad lives in Cochrane and he now says every morning 'I'm off to the office' which is the local A&W . There he meets with the local ranchers, retired oil business buddies and whoever else happens to be there that day. If you want to find out what's happening around Cochrane, check with the'Office'. This is the morning group and then in the afternoon you'll find them all at 'Timmy’s' for their coffee break. I think it's fantastic and I am certainly looking forward to doing this too in my retirement. (I have a few years to go .. ) Have a great day !, CCC, Calgary
. . .
As one door closes, another opens. Now, that's LIFE! Smile, everyone. ALP hd

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?