Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

February 21 Responses

Mark, Speaking of omen, notice that Canadian women on the Olympic team have almost doubled the men's medal count? My advice, go with the winners!, FD, Sundre
. . .
You are a very good writer and I have enjoyed your musings. However I must request that I be omitted from your mailing list. Thank you., RP, Edmonton
. . .
[this came with a graphic of a rose attached] . .Dear Mark, A rose for you for all the times you make me smile, make me feel and make me think. Take care, PG, Calgary
. . .
Mark, I am still here, no longer looking, just biding my time , watching, waiting, thinking, enjoying, and being good !!!!! thanks for the birthday thoughts ..... ps I still read the musings..... pps do you really wanna letter from me ? you take care x , IO

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?