Friday, February 17, 2006

 

February 17 Responses

Hi Mark, A wonderful and happy birthday wishes for Krista. Wow, that is cold. I suppose that the temp here would almost seem like sweater-weather for you: +24F here in the high desert. Cold for me, but toasty for you? I love the quotes, keep 'em coming. And so, what's the prognosis on the ride? Buko bucks, or a new one in the offing? C'yas. ALP, High Desert
. . .
Mark, I have enjoyed reading your musings in the past but I would like you to take me off your distribution list for now. I can always enjoy them when I get a chance by simply signing on to your blog. Thanks, MK, Calgary
. . .
Good Morning – I had forgotten how cold Alberta can get. I let the postman in yesterday to warm up. We went to school with him also. Another guy I don’t remember who lived in Morrisroe. My poor Dobie has been struggling with the cold and getting out. He refuses to wear the boots I got him so this am I carried him for most of the walk. It does suck the energy out of you, that and the fact my mind has had to kick into gear. Will write later. Hope you have an awesome breakfast. I am jealous especially after months of porridge. Cheers, DB

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?