Sunday, February 12, 2006

 

February 12 Responses

What a weekend to enjoy a walk with Gusta in the Fish Creek Park Area. Nice to know that you enjoyed yourself by watching the young 16 to 18 year olds enjoy their enjoyment of life. I surely believe that they take the message, enjoy the moment as they come and the rest of their life will take care of themselves. As we get older, it is my opinion that we lose the spontaneous aspect of living and fall into ruts which we think we should follow or do because we are of a certain age or afraid what our peers may think about ourselves. Look at the moments when you probably wanted to hoop and holler at the game but felt you couldn't or shouldn't do as it may cause people around you feelings of uncomforted in your eyes. I think we should just throw our feelings and opinions to the wind and react to our emotions and allow people around us to see them. I truly think that some people will think you foolish but the majority of the people will look at you with admiration and respect as you know who you truly are and believe in yourself. Good acquaintance passed away two years ago and her mate has now found a new mate. I am very happy for him and his lovely new mate but it made me question what grief is all about and how long is an adequate amount of time before you are looking for company. I recommend everyone see the movie, "Must Love Dogs" as there is a particular line that Christopher Plumber reflects on new companions that we should all reflect on. We have a long journey of life and we better enjoy each day as they come with people around us who have common interests. Instead of looking for one specificperson, one should look at things you enjoy doing and enjoy the company that is best supports this. As I get older, I dig within myself looking for things that I wish I had done but was a scared to do because of timing or embarrassment. I know have the attitude that if I want to do, I will do it for me and no other because ultimately it is me that must be happy within. So my friend hop on the freight train and stop at all the stations that you have always wanted to and learn from the acquaintances you will meet as your life will continue to grow strong and bigger with each station you stop at. Have a great day Mark and give Gusta a little scratch behind her ears., SM, Calgary
. . .
Mark, though this is too long to post, I knew you'd get a chuckle from it... Keep on musing..., JD, Vancouver . .

Editor’s note re: Love and the 'taquito moment': When did the pickiness gene become so dominant? [if you want a copy, write me & I will forward]
. . .
Mark, Kindly remove me from your listing. While its great reading, I have just too many e-mails. Regards MS, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?