Saturday, February 11, 2006

 

February 11 Responses

Mark, got your musings and they made me smile (again). Over the years our friendship has strengthened (even though I can't provide the sizzle that the fairer sex may). You are a good communicator - rarely a misread. I find it amazing that you can share your intimate thoughts with the ether-net, and thousands of musers (like myself) can identify with them. Could it be that we all share a common (or, rather, extra-ordinary) emotional (or perhaps spiritual) heritage? Whatever the reason, it feels right, so keep on doing what you are doing. I have to say that your musings are just as pertinent here in Australia (just visiting) as they are when I am home in Canada. Cheers KK, Calgary
. . .
According to Jim Maynard's Celestial guide, the full moon is at 8:44 p.m. Pacific, 11:44 p.m. Eastern, tonight. In Leo. The moon moves into Virgo 8:13a Pacific on Monday, 13. I don't know why, but I feel it would be important for you and DB to become friends first: a "get re-acquainted" time. Even though nothing happened, at least it wasn't negative, right? And that is a good thing. Oh sure, please let us know when you and DB see the fire-works! If it isn't a movie, book, please! I really like that quote. Thank you for sharing it, it opened my eyes to a gal pal of mine, whom I've known since 1987. We know each other's faults, and embrace them along with our finer points. When I moved far away from the city, she uprooted herself and her hubby a few months later, I don't know if it's because she wanted to be near us, or because of the price of the property. Both, I think. But I'm glad they did. I think I will do something special for them as a token of how much I appreciate them. But no matter what I do, it won't be enough. This friendship is far from perfect, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you, Mark, for this. Never lose sight, whatever it is you are seeking. Keep searching for whatever it is you are looking for, enjoy the scenery along the way. I've learned so much from you and your readers ever since I got caught in your "net." ,ALP high desert

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?