Saturday, January 28, 2006

 

Saturday Jan. 28, 2006 - Year 3, Day 313 - post-it note time

-7C/19F, overcast, HUGE Chinook arch indicates warm days ahead – lots of dogs out taking their owners for a stroll . . Gusta had a visit & leash tangle with Holly the black lab . . then on we went for a good sprint . . invigorating

taking time once in a while to visualize myself as a little boy – together with 54 yrs. of data in my head – it is interesting to pose some questions of ‘where on the planet would I like to live ?’, ‘what lifestyle would I like to have?’, how would I like to spend my time, earn a living, play at things etc ??

I’ve not done this kind of exercise for a while in a deliberate sense – I wonder what the ‘yellow post-it notes on the wall might say at the end of a week or two . . .

I’ll let you know . . stay tuned

I wrote recently about reading/leafing through Russell & others on philosophy in high school daze & mentioned the comely librarian who inspired me to be there that often . . . as I wrote it I considered the possibility that piece might reach her – it did . . hhmmm

I blew off a few things to spend a slightly more relaxed weekend where I could deal with the ‘left over from the week must-do items’, attack Thursday’s pile-o-work [Friday’s is already diarized for Tuesday!] . . leaving some time to cook & read & nap

time well spent on a great ‘catching up’ call from CB this morning

Mark
342,280

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?