Tuesday, January 31, 2006

 

January 31 Responses

Mark, There is a saying that "nobody notices what I do until I stop doing it". That, I think, relates to the tendency of most people (myself included) to take things for granted and to fail to say thanks and show appreciation for the people around them and the joy and value they add to their lives. As a small step in the opposite direction, I just want to say thanks to you for your daily musings. Your brief message each morning is a welcome and enjoyable part of my day. Regards, BM, Calgary
. . .
Good Morning. Now do you believe that what you put out to the universe manifests? I hope you had a lovely walk with your dog. I did. That has been my sanity for many years and many dogs. The mastiff and lab are in Vancouver where I lived for 25 years. I currently have a pug with me in Red Deer. I moved back in August to shovel snow for my aging mother. I certainly can’t complain about this winter. Honestly I feel a bit strange about this whole thing. I just wanted you to know I wasn’t offended in any way. I still visit with the old gals that I worked with at the library when I was a page. I am definitely a book addict not sure I can say I am an avid reader as the eyes and mind don’t work quickly enough anymore to say that. I can’t resist a great book store though. I have noticed our lives are strangely parallel. 2 marriages 2 kids a boy and a girl, left Red Deer at 18 worked for 15 years in land development, construction and real estate. Many twists and turns on my journey. Many more to come I see. Bertrand Russell, Goethe and how about Rumi. Oh and not to forget the belly. LOL. My thought from the universe this AM was “some are late bloomers and some are later bloomers but those that wait the longest are the most spectacular” maybe your shyness was just integration before you burst forth with the musings. Cheers, DB, Red Deer

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?