Tuesday, January 31, 2006

 

January 31 Responses

Tuesday Jan. 31, 2006 - Year 3, Day 316 - does anyone have a match

I try to remember where the ice was on the path yesterday as EVERYTHING blanketed white overnight & return to normal temperature; rabbit tracks outnumber tire tracks through the neighbourhood, Gusta attracts strong interest from straining poodle; -8C/18F

‘The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled.’ – Plutarch

does anyone have a match ?

I have a fire under me but find myself frustrated on days when something I am doing depends on someone whose pilot light has gone out

. . . thoughts of ‘lighting fires’ has me remembering a Jose Feliciano song . . I’ll have that tune rolling in my head all day

have you ever wondered whether you would recognize an old school friend if you met them on the street after 35-40 years ? I was looking in an old high school yearbook - I’d forgotten that late 60’s geek-guy look I was going for; surely no one would recognize me – then or now !

Mark
342,208

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?