Monday, January 30, 2006

 

January 30 Responsees

Mark: Your "sticky notes" ideas has done wonders for me. Although mine are purple, the # is 12 so far. Onward I go!!!! Your advice has touched my heart. Thanks again for listening, advising, educating and just plain being a good friend. I so greatly appreciate it! THANK YOU!!!!!, CB, Calgary
. . .
Please remove me from the musing distribution--I'd like to remain on the newsletter distribution. Thanks, KC, Calgary
. . .
Hi Mark, I will be away after February 3 - March 28 and will not have a computer (I'm going to Brazil and Peru). So, I would appreciate it if you take me off your list until I return. Thanks Mark. Have a great day. LW, Grande Prairie
. . .
Hi Mark, Unfortunately, I am inundated everyday with email and have not had time to read your musings in months. , SS, Vancouver
. . .
Hi Mark, Thanks for your response. in short...here is a brief synopsis of who I am... I live in Calgary with my little family....my partner and 2 great boys--both beauties!! I work for an inner city not-for-profit society as the Executive Director. We provide several programs, shelter, drop-in, detoxification and street level outreach, etc. for individuals who are increasingly marginalized by their addiction to alcohol and drugs. We are known in the community to work with the homeless addicted population...a group that, for many complex reasons, continues to grow ....therefore, we are and I am grateful that we are here. I somehow mysteriously started receiving your musings at my place of work and had been deleting them...which is what I typically do with email that doesn't make sense to me. However, I eventually had a look...I think around Remembrance Day...and simply connected with what you had to say...I thought it was cool that you were putting your thoughts out there in this mode, format...and have continued reading...., KC, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?