Friday, January 27, 2006

 

January 27 Responses

Hi Mark, I too feel the "fatigue" of January for similar reasons that you relayed this morning. I noticed, despite an exhausting month, you continue with your musings with dedication and are moving into year 3. I'm pleased that you do...as I enjoy them--a little break for me in the day to ponder... I'm curious though...what the rewards are for you??, KC, Calgary
. . .
Hello Mark, I am going on leave from work for a while. Could you use the followinge-mail: XXX@YYY.ca ?? Thanks, JS, ?
. . .
Hi Mark, I am very curious about the mention of Dixie Bowerman in your blog. Was it you writing, or one of the other contributors? I must say it was startling to have my name appear or maybe it’s the other goddess Dixie Bowerman. If you get a minute please let me know – my daughter read quite a lot of your blog and has decided that you do not sound like some whacko nutbar. Cheers Dixie, DB ?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?