Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

January 26 Responses

Could you please remove me from your distribution list as I will be away for 3 weeks and will not have much access to e-mail., SM, Calgary
. . .
Hi Mark, Sorry to hear about the loss of your uncle. Take care. PF, Dallas TX
. . .
HI Mark - We seem to be in similar places quite often - now taking on more than we need to or should do. Often deciding we must do – for various reasons. I too am getting better at saying NO. I have decided to quit beating myself up when I find I am taking on more than my responsibility. It more often than not, comes from genuine reasons or urgency or the fact that we just see how to get there moreclearly, and therefore step us. Not trying to brag - just a product of long experience I think. I hate it when I'm right some times. Take care. Another Mark, MH, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?