Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 

January 25 Responses

Good Morning Mark... Sorry to hear that you have lost an uncle and your fathera sibling..... You had my heart skip a beat...when today's subject line read "Heart Attack", Take Care, LA, Calgary
. . .
Hi Mark, I enjoy reading your musings and the responses from various people andalthough I don't read them every day I do eventually read every one. For some reason I am, just in the past week, receiving your musings twice a day. Would you please correct this so I just get it once a day? Since we are both in the same business, I think one of these days we should meet and see if we can help each other out. Drop me a line sometime if you have time for a coffee. Regards, JC, Calgary
. . .
Hello, I am on two of your e-mail group lists. Can you please remove me from one of your lists. Thank you, DF, Calgary
. . .
Sorry to hear of the passing of your uncle. I would also, love to know why two people connect ???, MB, Calgary
. . .
Sorry to hear about yet another loss for your Dad...this one is going to be hard for him...please give him my condolences, SN, Lac La Biche
. . .
My apologies for the sudden problems with my email address. Unfortunately, my working relationship with XXXXXXX has ended rather abruptly. Could you please use this email address as I would like to continue receiving your daily muse? Thank you!, SZ, Calgary
. . .
Our Deepest Condolences to You and Yours, Mark. ALP high desert

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?