Thursday, January 19, 2006

 

January 19 Responses

Hi Mark, I haven't been receiving your musings this past week or so. Was I accidentally removed from the list? If so, please put me back on......I really enjoy reading your emails each morning. Thanks!, JLS, Calgary
. . .
hope you have a better day than yesterday! My day yesterday started in battling a frozen Ottawa after a full night of freezing rain and the associated mayhem! Twenty minutes to get off the street because the car wouldn't negotiate a slight uphill grade on sheer ice! Today is a much better day!, KD, Ottawa
. . .
I just finished reading Blink - don't bother - stick with the Harvard Business Review. VBL Englewood, CO
. . .
Does Gusta ever write a musing?, DM, Red Deer

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?