Tuesday, January 17, 2006

 

January 17 Responses

Your musing this morning led me to recall that one of my friends calls me "Pollyanna" If you've read the story rather than related to the cliché, you will know that the real Pollyanna was unrelentingly optimistic and made it a point to remind everyone around her to remember one of their blessings each day. OK, so call me Pollyanna, I think I could be grateful for that. Have a great day Mark. CC, Chimacum Washington
. . .
Mark: Last night the Fish Creek Rotary Club gave $10,000 to the Friends of Fish Creek Park for improvements in the park. This brought to mind your daily walk and obvious enjoyment of the area. Two ideas emerged, 1) Could one of your readers attend the upcoming open-house to report on the improvements and changes to the already wonderful Calgary park area (http://www.friendsoffishcreek.org ) and 2) I had the crazy idea that a group of your readers might become involved in the organized park clean up expected this spring, accompany you on one of your now famous (with us at least) walks and enjoy a BBQ in the park. I know that this is outside the nine dots but what the heck..., SR, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?