Sunday, January 15, 2006

 

January 15 Responses

To Mark. It takes someone special to have that kind of open mind to do that, walking a mile in someone else's shoes for greater understanding. I think that's a quality that would make this world a better place if everybody did it... Just listening helps, too.To me. What would the book be about? Let me know if you need any of my input, I would be happy to help! To AK. You are welcome, anytime. Thank you for your kind words. To BP. Congrats on your new Grandbaby! I became a grandaunt for the first time on Nov. 10. We have some friends here in California that are of Korean descent. They believe a white cat crossing their path is bad luck. I believe white or black, if it crosses my path, bad luck for the cat! ALP in the high desert.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?