Friday, January 13, 2006

 

January 13 Responses

I am saving that mental image of a young woman playing guitar and howling like a coyote to make her abuelita laugh…and shaking the bed…I could not have invented color like that. She will be a character in a book I write someday! Talk soon, love, me
. . .
To ALP in the high desert. Thanks for sharing your love for your family, AK, Calgary
. . .
speaking of cats crossing our path.....when a black cat crossed mine last night I new something good was about to happen...and then on my lucky day "Friday the 13th" I added to my collection of grandbabies....a new grand-daughter born just after midnight....this is truly what life is all about! On a side note...ALP you are wonderful...god bless! BP, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?