Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 

January 11 Responses

Interesting topic today Mark as I seem to have the same issues with keys - In fact lost some a month or so ago, paid for the locksmith (20 seconds and he was in), then found the keys weeks later.....all because no spare set was in existence! An excellent jolt to head to the nearest Canadian Tire after work and have that spare set of keys made and duly concealed in the appropriate location for just such an occasion!, AF - Calgary
. . .
To SW: I will be looking for that book. Your comments ring so true for me, as a mature independent passionate woman. AIR, Calgary
. . .
Mark: Hope the fall didn't bruise the ego? And those keys? A big thanks to SW in Couer de'Alene for the summary on the book Sex and the Seasoned Woman (can't wait to read it). You go girl, I will stand beside you., CB, Calgary
. . .
I've finally figured out how I know you!!!, F, ?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?