Friday, January 27, 2006

 

Friday Jan. 27, 2006 - Year 3, Day 312- composed

Gusta’s normal level of energy & appetite appear to be back on track . . chilly but calm this morning as we trotted through a silent neighbourhood -2C/28F

January draws to a close, holiday season restfulness morphed into ‘running hard fatigue’ but overall it has been a very good month [fingers & toes crossed on 2 deals that make that a true statement . . or not] - but pushing myself to do all the things I expect of myself has proven futile & threatens my composure

it leaves me exhausted before the week expires with too much yet to be done

too many masters of my fate - corrective action being ‘composed’

I have an early tour with clients so must get going . . have a great weekend

like many a genius he did his best work very young, Mozart lived from 1756-1791 . . makes me wonder what he would have done had he lived longer . . happy birthday to Wolfgang, the world’s best composed guy

Mark
342,304

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?