Tuesday, December 13, 2005

 

Tuesday Dec. 13, 2005 - Year 3, Day 268 - 999

overcast -2C / 29F, chilly north wind pushed the Chinook away, dog unusually active & running hard, collar up, head down . . break out the mittens

with 998 musings behind be, the impact of tomorrow looms, I am like a kid watching the odometer crawling to roll over a series of 9’s to a series . . zeros . .

I’ve never read enough about bio-feedback to have 2 clues to rub together, but I know what is keeping me going this week . . . pure adrenaline; in this world of pedometers & gadgets I wonder if anyone has invented a tool to measure adrenaline - it would be nice to measure that rise & fall each time I get a ‘great call’, clever paragraph, new twist on an old idea

this frenetic stuff is subsiding, calmer now, normalcy returns tomorrow after 1 last night of editing

I took a break last evening, met a ‘no-potential for me nice person’; the break was good, but two people who start off feeling like sandpaper should avoid each other . . next !

last night, another late night - another ream of paper – late coffee morphs into early morning printer hum, blurry vision

papers pile, dishes pile, laundry piles, errand notes pile – quick . . give me red meat

kk, my daughter Krista, called last night – much going on her busy life, calmer now, normalcy returns for a while now after a frenetic high emotion period of whirling dervishes & stuff

where did she get that ?

Mark
342,264

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?