Sunday, December 18, 2005

 

Sunday Dec. 18, 2005 - Year 3, Day 272 - no need to rush

-17C /+1F, calm clear cold; moonlight, stars & tree lights witnessed our walk while the neighbourhood slept

early, energized, eager - frenetic energy effective early this morning getting lots done; my thinking is that I have only about 45 days of work to complete in the next 2 weeks, so there is no need to rush

life is a flurry of activity, sometimes I wonder why I hurry

I am trying to pack every opportunity into the shortest possible time knowing one day I will run out of time, hopefully I won’t run out of fun

but today, it seems like a day for ‘not rushing’

I often go googling . . in search of a quote to support [or not] my daily theme; today I struck out finding anything I liked on rushing . . but found these gems:

‘Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.’ – Albert Einstein

‘I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me.’ – Humphrey Bogart

more coffee & reading & planning my shopping; with 7 shopping days left, no need to rush

movie ‘The Family Stone’ has a few incredibly funny scenes & a poignant message; if you like slightly sappy & predictable chick-flick-y romantic comedy with Christmas theme, you will like this one too

btw, the other day when I mentioned cheekbones, I meant facial cheekbones; someone pointed out there are two meanings . . hmmm . .

Mark
342,144

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?