Friday, December 09, 2005

 

Friday Dec. 9, 2005 - Year 3, Day 264 - home stretch

5C /41F, strong Chinook winds blew all night, abating now as slushy snow & grime is everywhere, Gusta burrows under every remaining mini-drift she can find, oblivious to the change - I like the warm, but I like pristine white too . . seems I cannot have it both ways

a break of warm weather has my mind in a warmer place with palm trees & bent grass greens, my body is here but my heart is visiting a sandy place, a slower pace & wearing a tan

by george, she’s got it: if her theory holds true, I should find a woman who holds my interest as strongly as West Wing holds my interest; AW says that men [in respect to staying interested in women] are much like men[in respect to the remote control]; they want to know what is on, while at the same time they want to know what else is on

I’m headed down the home-stretch on a project, though the debris of paper spread around this place would likely not convince anyone; it will be great in a few days when each walk, each trip, each meeting does not leave me with the fervent need to rush home to my grindstone

I need some playtime . . . hopefully I’ll squeeze some in this weekend, but not much time available . . seems I cannot have it both ways

now, if I could just find a comely non-smoking, golfing West Wing fan, who lives in my postal code . . . or maybe I should shop first for a postal code with bent-grass greens & palm trees ??

quick, where’s the remote ?

Mark
342,360

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?