Friday, December 16, 2005

 

Friday Dec. 16, 2005 - Year 3, Day 270 - great cheekbones

-14C/7F, calm clear crisp & frosty; we walked & returned before sunrise – oddly eerie this short days as the city begins its day with a moon watching in the west while the sun has yet to wake up; Gusta seems happy to be sniffing familiar trails

belated b-day greetings[yesterday] to TJ & BP, may your dash be extended; live long & prosper

my day in Edmonton full, fun & exhausting . . lunch with Carla & getting my proposal in on time were highlights of the day + always cool to bump in to people around town & at stop lights too [hi RT] & then a weary uneventful drive home catching up on calls

sleep took over

my adrenaline high subsided now

there is a new chapter beginning

2 weeks to end the year, 2 weeks to clear the deck, sweep away that which does not really matter – to go hard on those that do, then . . . a new course, not a new year, but a new chapter

sometimes things that don’t rate the ‘serendipitous’ moniker certainly make me smile that way

maybe I should get a coach or find a personal trainer - I wonder if I need one of those ?

hhmmm

sometimes we can change the world

sometimes

I’ve been wondering, is it great cheekbones or smiles that get my attention most; or do great smiles make ordinary cheekbones look great ?

cleary this is one of the great questions of life – comments invited from men only please !

Mark
342,192

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?