Saturday, December 31, 2005

 

December 31 Responses

Hi Mark, I don't see Gusta's name on your list of fifteen; guess she could paw her way into many. Eleven of fifteen is pretty darned great, considering most of us never write em down. Your list is short enough to ponder, and uncomplicated enough to work on every day. If you meet eleven again in 06 thats an incredible achievement. Fifteen may be a goal, yet likely impossible. Try adding one or two to the list and removing the same each year. If they all change then you know you're in trouble. Inspired - now I'm going to get down and go about writing my 06 short list. Happy New Year Kiddo, BE, Bragg Creek Alberta
. . .
Mark, thanks for your note a few days ago. I looked up the Tantric Chair, and the video, and wanted to order one right away if it included a hot man to practice all the positions with....but, alas, no one in sight! As far as men and women being friends, I have a couple of male pals, but no man in his right mind would think of investing a lot of time with an attractive women just to be put in the category of 'friend'. Harry didn't think it was possible....Sally did. That's the difference between the male and female brain; not bad, just different..... I think sexual tension is always there, even with male friends.....but without generalizing too much, I think that timing and readiness are huge factors and you know in the first few minutes. Thanks for the list of goals for the new year. It helps me prioritize mine! I'm reading a wonderful book called "What Should I Do With My Life?" by Po Bronson. Interviews with many individuals of all ages on how they answered this question and the transforming and remaking of their lives. Fondly, SW, Coeur d'Alene Idaho

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?