Friday, December 30, 2005

 

December 30 Responses

One of my favourite movies - Harry met Sally epitomizes how a mixture of good clean attraction, friendship, & the all important "timing" all play integral roles when it comes to sustaining a long term relationship. I have matched many couples but the ones that last... I would say that timing & mutual long term goals i.e family, career, kids, PETS etc. Seem to have the best chances. I wish you a very Happy New Year & thanks for all your writings throughout the year!, RA, Calgary
. . .
Mark, from your definitions, it sounds like you have a good grasp on what is / is not chemistry, but when the time is right, don't forget to stop calling NEXT...! Wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!, LW, Calgary
. . .
Mark - You have me drooling every time you talk about food. I love toasted English muffins smothered in peanut butter. Cute musing! I think Harry wanted a friendship with benefits (until Sally cut him off and he came to his senses) Most women want to know and feel secure in a committed relationship. Mark - are you looking for a friendship with benefits or something much more meaningful? VBL, Englewood Colorado
. . .
Who said what? I think you made a typo. Was it not Harry who said men and women can't be friends. Please advise. , TH, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?