Sunday, December 25, 2005

 

December 24 Responses

As I reflect on this past year, I realize it was a year of firsts, a year of discovery, a good year. Mark you were all those things for me. I don't know what this coming year has in store for me, but I do know I am looking forward to it. Thanks for your friendship etc. I hope you find that someone you would like to wake up with, DL, Calgary
. . .
Mark, Wishing you and yours,a happy and healthy New Year....Merry Christmas ..L.A, Calgary
. . .
Merry Christmas Mark and all the best in 2006! Cheers, PM, Calgary
. . .
Very Best Wishes to you and your family Mark, enjoy today and may it be one of your best Christmases ever! , GR, Edmonton
. . .
Hi Mark , Just heading off to Saskatchewan with my Dad (75 yrs young) to visit mysister and her family for Christmas. As this is our Non-Family Xmas, I had my family over for our Xmas last night and now they are free to visit their in-laws and not have any stress in trying to connect with me. Christmas is stressful enough as it is. Have a great Christmas Mark and best wishes to your Dad and your daughters. Take care, CCC, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?