Friday, December 23, 2005

 

December 22 Responses

Your recent commentary in Musings (which I have found enjoyable in the main,and thank you for your daily effort!) does not sit well with me. Specifically"I’m so glad the Supreme Court & Hollywood finally caught up with how peoplelive their lives". This issue IS Hollywood's agenda, the lifestyle choice you indicate has always been just that - choice. It has always been tolerated in the main, wasseen as not mainstream, but is now thrust forward as a core part of societyby a well-structured media/Hollywood/political agenda. Have a safe Christmas and apositive 2006., BH
. . .
I have a question for you...if someone belonging to the Singles toastmasters ceases to become single...does that mean they are no longer a welcome member of the club? Because the single/divocedness no longer applies? Well I guess one will always be divorced one they have become so, so maybe there is a loophole there...and then there are always the non-singles who are always seeking out Plan 'B'...loophole, technicality...loophole, technicality..., SA
. . .
Hey Mark, if you are serious about finding a good coach, XXX YYYYY is the best! I have his info somewhere if you are interested. Bob is an amazing guy, so positive but in a very real way, no fakes here. Let me know if you want his contact info. , NMB
. . .
Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year. I will remember you Dad in my thoughts through this holiday season. So glad that Winter Solstice is here, the light is coming back from here on, til Mid Summer's Eve!! Have a wonderful Christmas. NMB
. . .
Thank you. I have enjoyed your musings. It has been such a trying year globally and in many ways personally yet, without a doubt, each day is filled with new revelations, gifts of the heart, surprises, quiet joy and thanksgiving. Perhaps sometime you may even be interested in meeting me. I thought it might be interesting in that if I understand correctly you are single and perhaps open to the idea or possibility of developing a close companionship. I am 54, on my own for almost 15 years. I have an incredibly wonderful daughter and son in law in Calgary. I teach, read walk, volunteer, love to watch movies of all kinds and travel every opportunity I have the opportunity to do so. My faith in the goodness of life is steadfast., RP

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?