Tuesday, December 20, 2005

 

December 20 Responses

My heart goes out to your Dad, Mark, and to the lovely person from Oklahoma on the loss of a child. This time of year is difficult when we have losses ~ and we all have them. I still remember a conversation I had with my grandmother when I was in my 20's and she was talking about the loss of all of her friends. My grandmother was blessed with a long life, but the other side of that was she was the last one standing – my grandfather died, all of her friends and siblings - she still had hersons and grandchildren, but I remember thinking how sad it was that her "people" were not there any more. I feel very blessed to have my friends of many years, also newer friends, and now my muser friends ~ and wish all a Christmas season of contentment and love. LBK, PalmDesert, Ca.
. . .
Mark, I was given your latest musings as a gift from a fellow colleague and I would like to ask that you add me to your daily mailing. Your comments today connected with me and I would like to say thank you for the simplicity of your thoughts. Merry Christmas, I look forward to reading more., SZ, Calgary
. . .
Mark: How special your writings are today. Touched me in more ways than one. As I get ready for my family Christmas in Vancouver and Smithers, from my house to yours, to all the musers, to your family and all the musers families, I send HUGS for a Merry Christmas to all or whatever wonderful tradition everyone of you celebrates. May you feast in the joy and love of your family and friends and make new memories. All the best!!! , CB, Calgary
. . .
This was a wonderful musing Mark, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the family you love so much, including Gusta. Cheers, LW, Mississauga
. . .
Your musing really touched me today. Some of the most special gifts that I have received are gifts that the giver didn't even know they gave.- NI, Calgary
. . .
Hey Mark, Merry Christmas to you. Can you please take me off the daily email, I would prefer now to visit your blog site., JR, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?