Saturday, December 17, 2005

 

December 17 Responses

Mark, Please take me off this list [7], as I am already on your list 4. I enjoy your musings on my crackberry, TK
. . .
Rescheduling...hmm guilty ...Sometimes have done it because I forgot how to say the word No and loaded my plate with far more than I could deal with..sometimes because I know do not have the energy that the other person will need and will end up cheating both them and myself out of what should have been time well spent ... sometimes have done it because am just not fit company...but most often have done it because there was just cause...there is a word in Cree which I think covers all of this Kieum..everything in it's own time.. have to admit like that word when I have to "reschedule" because I am not able to give what needs to be given . BTW my desire to reschedule coffee with you was legit, was ill. Missed spending time with a dear friend mayhap meeting a new one. Kieum, SM
. . .
Mark, I have been enjoying your musings for about 6 months now, not sure how they found me, but they did. You often provoke a thought or smile that I continue to think of even after I've signed off. I wrote to you one other time back in the summer after the sudden tragic murder of my son. My heart knows that lonliness your Dad feels! This is a difficult season for people with grief & oh, how I never had a clue! You said, "confronting our own reality is uncomfortable." I don't think you could have said it any better. I am being forced to confront my reality as we are in the midst of legal actions that are quite grueling. A season for joy & happiness, seems only in times long ago. Maybe someday. I am amazed at how well on a daily basis you put your thoughts to words to print to mail to inspiration. You do a wonderful job & I look forward to my musing tomorrow. BUT today, if you have the time or opportunity, hug your dad & let him know that hug comes all the way from Oklahoma from someone that truly knows his loneliness ! Merry Christmas to all. LJH

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?