Friday, December 16, 2005

 

December 16 Responses

I'm happy to say that I'm still with "my man" after three months, and I hope for many more. Merry Christmas Mark, and I wish you all the happiness in the world in 2006. I hope you'll continue with your musings for many more years. Take care!, TJ
. . .
As we approach that most busy of weeks I thought I would take the opportunity now before I run out of time to wish all my fellow musers a very happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous 2006. best wishes, DR
. . .
Mark: Without sounding like I'm jumping on the band wagon, your musings are a welcome part of my days. I've shared some of your thoughts with friends and colleagues and look forward to more of them in your next chapter. It is my opinion that any smile makes great cheekbones and no matter how great the cheekbones, the smile can only be beautiful if it exists.... or something like that. Well, we're ready for the cross country trek to Cowtown tomorrow .... even managed to scrounge up two tickets to the Flames/Bruins game -- good old Hockey Night in Canada .. can't wait. I can see it already, good hockey, expensive mood altering beer (what's in that beer anyways that makes me feel retarded even after just one plastic pint?) .. and, course, being there with my wife who grew up in St. Louis and is quickly becoming the Flames fan that will keep her Christmas goodie bags filled. If you haven't heard, we received 6" of measured rainfall the other day (in Houston)... wacky weather everywhere. Looking forward to exchanging my rubber boots for my snow boots. Now, back to packing, dropping the hound off at the kennel and maybe enjoying a quick pint or two before the flights abound tomorrow. Mark, Merry X-Mas. Keep the musings coming. Joe T. from Houston
. . .
Hi Mark. Yes, the majority of us are silent - and strangers, too, as we haven't met. However, somehow there has been a connection, and that means something. Congrats on your 1000! LS

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?