Wednesday, December 14, 2005

 

December 14 responses

As one of the "silent majority" you need not fear that we are ignoring you. We are out here reading, pondering and being affected by all your musings, JB
. . .
For me, it's like meeting a friend for coffee each morning. I've become used to that few minutes of time in the morning -- having my first coffee, reading the musing of the day -- even though I don't respond often and even when I don't agree with your take on something (generally when I do respond). I think I'd miss it! Kudos on your commitment to stick with this daily., CC
. . .
Morning Mark, Congratulations on the BIG 1000!!!!!!!!!! I do enjoy your musings and it seems especially more enjoyable, while on the road, to have this come from "home". Have a Very Merry Christmas and when the house is finished we will be having you over in 06. Sincerest Best Wishes for a Great 06, JJ
. . .
Congratulations on 1000 days of musing and looking forward to many more. I am not sure how I got on the musing list and initially I skipped it because I didn't have the time. Then one day, I started reading and I was hooked! Like a good cup of coffee your ideas, words, and perspective wake up my brain on a daily basis. Now I try and make time to read regularly. Thanks Mark,NV
. . .
Hi Mark, Not sure how I got on your list, but I thank you. Congrats on #1000!! I am one of the 4529 'strangers' and I guess I am only responding to you today ona bit of a selfish note. I moving away from Calgary to Beautiful BC but would like to continue to receive your musings (new email is below). I would like to say that even though I haven't responded before, I really appreciate your musings and would like to let you know that in many instances they have helped me get through the day. Thank you. Again, congrats on #1000 and 19 years! Both are amazing accomplishments! Best, MR
. . .
Mark, not quite a stranger, not quite a friend but mostly not a foe, usually quietly enjoying your thoughts and I appreciate the insight and hear in them. Congratulations on 1000, AW
. . .
Wow, 1000 musings - can't think of anything I've done that consistently in my life. I'm a hit and miss reader, but do enjoy knowing you're there, CL
. . .
Congratulations Mark, I am a newbie (only about 300). Here's to the nextmillennium!, CB
. . .
Hi Mark, Someone said 'Friends are just strangers you haven't met yet'. When are you going to start musing politically ? I think you should start providing a barometer of public sentiment (I don't know how maybe just from polling data) as we lead up to election day. What do you think about western alienation ? What do you think about the Gomery inquiry and would it affect how you vote ? Have a great day, RC
. . .
Congratulations on 1000 days of musing!!! I am one of the 4529 strangers who shyly anticipates your words each day and never responds. I find that enormity of what you have accomplished with your musings remarkable. To be able to touch 4529 people each day, to have them anticipate your words each morning; it is inspirational. Please keep them coming because I will certainly be waiting. CS
. . .
Mark: Congrats on your recent milestones. I am changing careers (again) and need to be removed from the mailing list until next year. Have a great holiday!, RH
. . .
Thanks for the effort you put behind the musings. I am often tempted when in a rush to just hit delete but then I pause and read first. I can't take the chance that I will miss a special thought or insight that you often provide or provoke. Regards, BM
. . .
Happy 1,000 musings, Mark! I am one of your "mainly" silent audience and wish I had the time to digest all that you write...the deep, the obscure, the brevity and the joy. I do try...I will be leaving Florida for Ontario and holidays with my family, this year...and to celebrate the 50th anniversary of our parents. I am sure glad I have all those sisters up there to share warm jackets, mitts and hats! I'm counting down the days...Best wishes to you, Gusta and all your family & "musing" friends...Happy 2006!, LH
. . .
Mark, Congratulations on your 1000th musing. Thanks to whoever included me within your circle of friends, I feel honoured and blessed to read your musings every day. I am one of the people who communicate with a note once in a while. Keep up the good work - we all love you, IS
. . .
Pls kindly remove me from your list. Great articles, but don't have time to review. Very sorry. See you soon at up coming events., PK
. . .
A Musers' Golf Get-away - what a great idea, CCC!, AW
. . .
First time writer, long time reader, thought this as good a time as any to drop a line.Hello (for the first time), thanks (for sharing) and congrats ( on the 1000th), PRF

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?