Monday, December 12, 2005

 

December 11 Responses

Once again you voiced my thoughts. You know my circumstances, I have that guy in my life, but why do I continue to carry on ..."thought bubble"...... I have often thought over the past few months that if I can't find the melange of characteristics that would float my boat, perhaps, what we are doing is the way to go ...... mmmmm?????, DL
. . .
Well, hello Mark. Wow, another year whips past... the hair goes greyer and thinner, the belly gets bigger, the wrinkles grow deeper... sigh. But, life is great !! Always looking forward to coming home (Houston to Calgary) for our annual Christmas family get together and daily egg nogs celebrated with friends and business acquaintenances the week prior. What an absolute gas. There's nothing like tipping a few with old friends boasting ambitious plans for the upcoming year, sports predictions, income exaggerations and other testosterone driven jocularities. And, of course, coming home to hockey ... real hockey., On behalf of us transplanted Canuckleheads in Houston, wherever we spend Christmas this year, happy holidays to everyone and best wishes for 2006 !! It should be dandy !! Joe, JT
. . .
Mark; too much to do and no time to read your musings. I like them but again; no time. Please take me off your e-mail list. I have bookmarked the Blog page, BT
. . .
‘….strength and typical of lawnessness and the power of force. From this we get both "titanesque" and "titanic", HM ‘ . . Hmmmmm....a certain superpower comes to mind. Thanks to HM for this bit of knowledge, AK

Comments:
melange.. i love that word..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?