Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

Wednesday Nov. 30, 2005 - Year 3, Day 255 - give me lots

Gusta romps with sled dog strength in a zig-zag chase rabbit tracks fashion, overcast, -16 C /3F , traffic crawls by us

CD celebrates a birthday today – may you get what you want & want what you get – say ‘give me lots’ . . it will show up !

‘Map out your future, but do it in pencil.’ – Jon Bon Jovi

projects deadlines dominate days, sleeplessness dominates nights

things seemed so unimportant when put on the ‘to-do pile’ . . less so now

my cup runs over a bit, fatigue a lens through which each new opportunity this week is relegated to the ‘to-do next year pile’

images of warm places, sand between my toes, snoozing on a massage table & tripping away for weekends are just a pre-sleep fantasy these days . .

I can sleep next year . . right next to my ‘to-do next year pile’

coffee, black . . give me lots & lots . . . and bring me pencils !

Mark
342,576

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?